As you may already know RSD will now take place across 3 dates: August 29th, September 26th and October 24th. These revised RSD Drops will not be like normal RSD events given the COVID-19 pandemic. Clearly, we need to observe social distancing rules in order to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible.
In order that we can maintain the principle of first come first served, but equally ensure responsible social distances practices, we are going to open the shop from 8am on Saturday 26th September and operate a socially distanced queue. Entry to the Arcade will be through the DRURY ST. GATES from 8am.
If you cannot for whatever reason attend the event we will be putting all our RSD titles still available for sale online on our website from 6pm. (We’ve ordered Truck Loads !!)
RSD STOCK : https://www.spindizzyrecords.com/product-category/record-store-day-september-26th/
- Customers are asked to form a socially distanced queue outside the shop
- We will be restricting the number of customers in the shop at any one time to an appropriate number
- All customers must wear a mask. Masks can be provided.
- All customers must use the hand sanitiser on entry
- We may restrict the number of customers in the queue on the day if the queue becomes unwieldy.
- Please bring a list if at all possible. The Spindizzy staff will know where everything is located in store on the day and are there to help. As space is restricted we ask customers to conduct their business in timely fashion.
- Stay Safe & Happy Hunting 😉
Please note that this guidance could change on a local or national level in response to COVID-19 and government guidelines.