2LP – Limited Edition Translucent Marble Vinyl
(Housed in Gatefold Sleeve with Printed Inners. Includes download card.)
This is a presale order, release date MAY 28th
All orders will be shipped on or before MAY 28th
You can also collect in store on release day.
Clint Mansell’s score to Netflix’s Rebecca, based on the 1938 novel by Daphne du Maurier. The psychological thriller was directed by Ben Wheatley and starred Lily James, Armie Hammer and Kristin Scott Thomas.
The vinyl is pressed on 2 x translucent marble vinyl and housed in a beautiful deluxe gatefold sleeve, with each record housed in its own double sided inner sleeve, with download card included.
Side 4 of the vinyl includes 5 exclusive bonus tracks only available with the vinyl, which include additional cues by clint and a track by Jason Williamson of Sleaford Mods.
1. Last Night I Dreamt I Went To Manderley Again
2. Une Douzaine d’Huîtres
3. Côte d’Azur
4. A Bond In Common
5. Rebecca Always Rebecca
6. The Peace Of Manderley
7. The Shadow Between Us
8. Do The Dead Come Back And Watch The Living
9. The Happy Valley
10. Rebecca’s Room
11. The Quality Of Insincerity
12. I Could Fight The Living But I Could Not Fight The Dead
13. Je Reviens
14. All Memories Are Bitter
15. By Night She’d Come
16. The Second Mrs De Winter
17. The Wings Of Mercury
18. I Should Never Be Rid Of Rebecca
19. Tell Me That You Love Me Now
20. We Can Never Go Back Again
21. We Are Both Alone In The World (Vinyl Only)
22. Dancing Till Three (Vinyl Only)
23. The Tradesman’s Complaint – Trad (Vinyl Only)
24. A Phantom In My Mind (Vinyl Only)
25.Ghosts Of Manderley (Vinyl Only)